Login    Forum    Search    FAQ

Board index » Buddhism , Science & Mysteries » Life after Death & Rebirth

Post subject: child talks of his previous life
 Post Posted: Sat May 07, 2005 2:52 pm 
Site Admin

A child who talks of his previous life

By Suranga Ratnayaka
DM / 06MAY2005

A child, who talks about his previous birth, has been born at Rajaela near Ulapane in Gampola by the name of Kolitha Nishantha Medagedara..

Srimathie Dissanayake is four-year-old Nishantha's mother.

" My son often talks about things we are totally unfamiliar with and sometimes does things alien to us. He wants us to take him to Ambewela to show where he worked and to bring milk powder that he made.

" I am sure he is referring to the Ambewella Milk factory. We are longing to go and verify this story but we are not in a position to undertake the journey due to financial constraints," Srimathie said.

Kolitha's Montessori teacher Ira Bombuwela has also heard Kolitha talk about his previous birth.

" From morning he tells about the Milk factory at Ambewela and his work there. He says that he had a white car, a white hat and also a bunch of keys. Sometimes he would bring an empty milk powder packet and says that he made it and tells me not to cut it. He says that one Mr. Suranga and he distributed milk food countrywide. He often wants me to go with him to his house at Ambewela.

" One day he said that he left that place when his house was burgled and their clothes and other articles taken away. Sometimes he says that he made milk food and distributed them country wide.

He has also invited his montessori school mates to Ambewela.

During our conversation with the child, he replied to our questions without any hesitation.

" Where are your father and mother now ?

" They also worked with me at the same place. My grandfather and brother are still there."

" Where do you prefer to live?"

" We will go to Ambewela. You also come with us. The gate key is on the upper shelf of the cupboard. I know all of them well. I can open the gate. "

The parents want to verify the truth of this story but they are not in a position to spend for it due to unsound household economy. Any person who wishes to help them in this task, please contact Upanetha Media Society, Igenuma Buildings, Nidahas Mawatha, Gampola.

Board index » Buddhism , Science & Mysteries » Life after Death & Rebirth